Monday, June 7, 2010

Bleah

See that cat?
That's me.
Bleah.
I've had a few people ask me what was up with American Weeks and what was up with me (thank you for asking). You guys are adorable for noticing.
I just haven't felt like myself all weekend. I had plenty of real life things to do and had a medical treatment on Friday that always leaves me exhausted. Plus the kids were busy, busy, busy. I tried to write some American intros and just didn't have the wherewithal to do them justice. Finally I just excused my lazy self for the weekend and vowed I would get back to it Monday night.
I still have an impressive roster of Americans to feature here at the River.
Stay tuned for stories from:
CJ Hodges-MacFarlane
Peggy McFarland
Lou Freshwater
Mark Kerstetter
John Wiswell
Anthony Venutolo
Tony Noland
They are all very, very good stories. Come back tonight and you'll see what I mean.
For now, ciao.

6 comments:

  1. Hope you're on the mend...that's an impressive list of names for this week. Looking forward to the stories from that American line up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww dearie, I understand. It's allergy season here. Problem is I can't call myself sick, but if I take something I can definitely be considered stoned. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear it's nothing super serious... Looking forward to seeing the rest of my American peeps...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feel better -- and back for more this week! A fabu line-up. Peace...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that cat was licking it's crotch! Ewwwww.
    Sounds like you need to take a long break in your WalMart Oasis with a Long Island Iced Tea before heading back to the keyboard.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the photo! I can relate - I feel that way too. Hope some rest gives you back your spark.

    ReplyDelete

How's it going, eh? It's SO good to hear from you. Tell me every darn thing...