Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Cat Looks Like I Feel

Ben the cat is slung over the back of the couch, his front leg hanging down one side, his tail hanging down the other, his eyes like slits.
He's about 3 feet away from the woodstove, which is cooking me like a cheap steak.
Hang on while I go over to the thermometer and see what the temperature is in here...
... OK, I'm back.
It's 88 degrees Fahrenheit. 
I don't know what that is in Celsius because the thermometer only has F. 
Wait, I do know what 88 degrees F is.
It's FREAKIN' HOT.
And it's what, down to about zero degrees F outside?
Inside, it's the ever-loving Bahamas.


I took this photo of the Muskoka River outside, where winter lives.




4 comments:

  1. I LOVE that photo. Absofreakinlutely beautiful. Looks canvas and frame worthy to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you tricky thing. I did not see that it has filters applied till I looked at it full size. Still so very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

How's it going, eh? It's SO good to hear from you. Tell me every darn thing...