Saturday, September 20, 2014

Feck You and the Horse You Rode In On


Do you ever have one of those days where you hate EVERYONE?

Where every single person on the face of this earth has found your last nerve and is chewing on its ragged end?

Where people who you think are friends let you down?

Or worse, tear you down?

Where normally you can take it, you can, but not on this day, not today, because everything and everyone just pisses the ever-loving crap out of you?

I just want to say a general FECK YOU to everybody who has crawled under my skin today (and yesterday) and farted. No, not farted, SHARTED, that awful, wet, smelly cross between hot air and the other stuff.

What's crawled up my ass, you may well ask? Oh it's too fecking boring to go into. I'm not being passive aggressive or trying to stir up some drama or anything, I'm just venting.

No, I'm not mad at Dave. No, I'm not mad at Mom, or my sister, or my neighbour. IT'S NOT YOU, you're good, honest.

At least for now.

Gimme a moment, though ...

17 comments:

  1. Sadly I do have those days. And have you noticed that on those days not only do people get on your very last nerve but that your clothes don't fit, the last of the milk has turned and you are developing a giant and ugly spot on your nose?
    Hiss and spit.
    And hopes for a better day. For many better days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to my world. :/ The people that mostly get on my nerves are related to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoo-hoo. Tell us what's really on your mind!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elephant's Child makes me laugh she and you are similar I can tell:) Hug B

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm terribly sorry that life has dumped on your parade and kind of glad there is a long distance separating us right now lol. Holding out hope for sunshine and rainbows tomorrow for you and all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How do you know it wasn't me? It could have been me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've had days like that. Thankfully few and far between.
    Wasn't me was it? Have I upset your applecart?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Feck You and the Horse You Rode In On. I thought I was the only one that used that old saying. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a perfectly horrid day. Not bad; genuinely horrid.

    And the horse I rode in on is actually a donkey. Like Don Quixote.

    Trust the boys are well.

    Blessings and Bear hugs, regardless!

    ReplyDelete
  10. SHART! That's some sweet bloggin' cuz. Love you, Kel

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's a week later. Maybe life has see-sawed into one of those happy-to-be-alive experiences? Life's ups and downs do make things interesting...

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've got something for you that will either cheer you up or piss you off, because there is work involved. But either way, know that I think you are a versatile lady and I enjoy your blog. http://swaggerwriters.blogspot.com/2014/09/by-kim-van-sickler-it-all-started-here.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the early morning chuckle. Sounds like PMS to me, or at least that's how it makes me feel. Hope your planets are all back in synch!

    ReplyDelete

How's it going, eh? It's SO good to hear from you. Tell me every darn thing...