Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Swag wag, peacock-style


Ok, ok, ok, I have to brag about some gloriously fab swag I picked up at the post office today. You are going to HATE me you'll be so jealous!

This drop-dead gorgeous scarf, brooch and journal all came in a trés sweet gift-wrapped box, along with a luxe note with the same peacock theme, from dear, adorable Jenny over at The Modest Peacock. (This is where you click on the link, say hi and give her a follow). I'm not exaggerating when I say Jenny is adorable – she really is a pink-buffed cutie, but she's also a tough chick who has endured a lot in her short lifetime and still maintains a positive, cheerful attitude that a lot of us curmudgeons could learn from.

Thank you so much for the gifts, Jenny. The scarf is as warm and snuggly as it looks (I wore it at my cold old desk all afternoon) and I love, love that peacock bling!

Now go give her a follow. Go on ... rumour has it she has another giveaway in the works ...



1 comment:

  1. Because the admin of this web site is working, no uncertainty very soon it will be renowned, due to its feature contents.


    Also visit my web blog weight loss diet plan for women

    ReplyDelete

How's it going, eh? It's SO good to hear from you. Tell me every darn thing...